Saturday, September 29, 2012

Being Jobless & lonely

As I had no work in my office for past few months, I felt more alone. Unlike my college days, I didn't really enjoyed the spare time. Because, I wasn't with my family or I wasn't with my friends, I was alone. Even though, I was with my friends when they are free, I felt this is not enough. I want those days back, but I understood it's quite impossible as everyone got their own responsibilities, priorities etc.

 I was thinking a lot during that time. When you are alone you tend to think. You tend to think about everything, you observe a lot. There was many thoughts running in my mind. Actually, you MISS every one. We won't miss anyone until you remember them. When you don't do anything you will definitely think about everyone related to you and you feel that you are missing them. I actually understood what Morgan freeman was saying " GET BUSY LIVING, GET BUSY DYING".

Actually, I wasn't happy, I didn't satisfy with the things they are. I wanted to do something but I can't, I don't know whether i will do it in future or not. The reasons were simple responsibilities, a secure career, money etc. There are many constraints differ from individual to individual.
Resulting, mental sickness and frustration.

One thing I understood is from now we should manage to be happy, it won't come in the natural way.
Organization skills and time management skills plays a vital role.

Thinking like an optimist, everything is good for us. Being lonely and having no work for few months tell you how to live rest of your life.





34 comments:

  1. Your post is the heartfelt need of every person... :)
    The realization is important, next is the planning and the execution.

    But I think you must take advantage of this loneliness and use it like the much needed time with self. Just a friendly suggestion :)

    I hope you go the right path so that happiness follows you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing is also one of the best ways to combat loneliness. :)
    Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it you want to do? Does it have to be full time? There's always a way. Better than letting yourself get depressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really finding those ways but, very hard to accomplish them as life has full of constraints. Definitely I will find some shorter ones and try to accomplish them.

      Delete
  4. Good one. I am moving through the same condition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very true Aditya---the only solution for depression,boredom etc is ---keeping oneself busy ---because an idle mind as we all know is the devils workshop

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is good. I've been through some similar circumstances myself. It gives you time to think and reflect and find out about yourself. I hope you get a good job soon that makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being lonely and having no work for few months tell you how to live rest of your life.


    Very-Very True Said sarji..!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being Alone & being lonely are 2 different things.
    Keep yourself occupied & connected is what I would suggest. Sometimes you'd actually want to get back in this mode

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very true, we all forget & loose ourselves in order to be a part of the rat race. You portrayed the actual scenario nicely & clearly.. Thanks for sharing what your heart felt at that very moment. But it's a suggestion from an engineer this side that everything in life is not always according to your heart content, either you take control or don't crib :) I know that sound cliche. But still...

    With regards
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. True!!! when I got the same feeling with my internship, I resorted to books
    http://meintheblogosphere.blogspot.in/2012/09/shopping-at-click.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. We all face this kind of situations in our life at one point or the other. But be strong. Believe in you. Be open communicate with people who are positive. What else?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Useful post for all.

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in
    www.facebook.com/VolatileSpirits

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've gone through the same and the one thing that works is focusing on "what's next." You can't change what has already happened, so figure out what you can do to move on - call your friends and family, go learn a new skill, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Been there done that! And now I am on a new project again, woohoo! But sometimes I feel humans are born to complain, we complain when theres work and also complain when theres none , lol. Good post Aditya!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Appreciate your thoughts !!
    But i've never been in a situation where I have felt free enough to think what to do !!
    Therez always something which requires my attention or effort !!
    I wud suggest you to widen your thought process and think what all is there that interests you and move on in the direction !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there are many constraints in our life which stop us doing things that we like. we should break these barriers and live our life

      Delete
  16. Bad times gives experiences bro ! But it gets over too with time !
    GET BUSY LIVING !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happiness is a state of mind -- we can only be happy if we want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can relate with every word,with every sentence you have written....I too have nothing to do at work these days and this frustration is killing me and i really really want my college days back even if i have to make a deal with devil....

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete